Sunday, October 9, 2011

Searching for that perfect SD

I've been looking for the perfect, gentleman-ly SD who is handsome, can shower me with gifts, take me out to nice dinners, and give me at least a 5k allowance. Really... Is that too much to ask??

I've met people off of a couple of these sugar daddy sites that claim to have real sugar daddies on them... A lot of what I got from them were guys looking for a quick f***.

Seekingarrangement was the site I found most luck with and by reading other blogs, I think some others think that too.

I've been talking to two potentials for the last 3 weeks or so and they both seem very promising. One has a very high role in media and broadcasting... :) He's sent me pictures and a work email through which I could verify whether he was real or not. That was one of my terms, he had to prove who he was to me. I told him I didn't want to be lied to and in return he would get my honestly also. We'll call him Mr. Non-Disclosure because that's what he's asking me to sign. He's not from Chicago, but that will mean I'll be able to travel more with him :) Which is always good. I'll be getting 10k for the first three months (Oct-Dec... even though he cant meet in Dec because of work, i can keep the money) as an advance from Mr. ND and then, if we feel like we mesh well and want to continue, he will DOUBLE my allowance for the next three months. I'm definitely feeling this one :)

The second SD, I'm still kind of getting a feel for. He is more the shopping and gift SD. Although, he said I will get a per meet allowance from him of $750, even if he just wants to get together for coffee, lunch, dinner, or at his home. We'll call him Barneys... He told me, while we were talking about our previous arrangements, that he used to take his old SB to Barneys all the time and must have spent at least 50k only updating her wardrobe. So, of course, I said yes to lunch Friday :)

hugs, kisses, & happy SD hunting
xoxo ;)

5 comments:

  1. Make money as much as possible while you are still young. I started late...I wish I had known about the sugar life style when I was your age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgina SB:
    I've realized that I've had SD's before and never saved the money, but I plan to start now. That was one of the goals I set for myself when I started the new pot search :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl. Good Luck on your sugar journey :)
    P.S. : Be careful around married SD's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger:
    Thanks! I don't think I've had to deal with that yet, but I'm not quite sure with these two pots. How should I handle that? If they do have rings on their fingers during the first meet, do I say something?

    xoxo

    p.s. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had a nice start. Mine is a little tedious. I can't get these SD's to do what they say they're gonna do. Please checkout my blog. I just started it and will have lots to tell.

    ReplyDelete