Monday, October 10, 2011

The Boyfriend.

I understand that having a boyfriend, while having a sugar daddy, can be risky. Especially because I am choosing to not let one know about the other...
I have been with my BF for almost three years now and feel that if I tell him about my extracurricular activities, he won't only dump me, but would be so hurt, that he would out my to all our friends and family.

definitely can't have that... No one know's about the sugar life I live. I think that's why the disapproving and judging looks bother me so much, when out in public with a SD or pot. I feel like people are figuring me out and know what's really going on between us.

I've had a SD before and it wasn't to hard to keep my lives separate. All I had to do really, was be on point with deleting flirty texts, in case the BF decided to look through my phone, which surprisingly, he never did.

Do you Sugarbabes think I'm pushing my luck with this? 
Can I actually have my cake and eat it too?


hugs, kisses, & happy SD hunting
xoxo ;)

4 comments:

  1. I always date while having SDs. but I have never had a boyfriend at the same time..and not sure if I can handle a bf and a SD at the same time. Be extra careful and enjoy both lives! I know it's doable...it's just very stressful!

    by the way, I can't comment on my own blogs...what's going on??

    ReplyDelete
  2. leading a double life can be hard, you have to be extremely organised, and vigilant with removing traces of the other man from personal effects that they both come into contact with especially the boyfriend. Men's emotions are way more fragile than women; so let's hope the bf never finds out about the sd ... because i have learned they get posessive & do stupid things to try to mark their territory. i'll give you an example. my bf never wants to come to the gym with me but he will hug me & kiss me before i leave leaving his sleepy man scent on me ... so i dont get hit on at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're in love with someone it's hard to pretend to be in love with someone who is really hard work... I find every year it's more and more difficult to ooze appeal, because I am so in love with Jack (my SD) and I am protective of our relationship... other man smell is not something I want him to notice... You should read my blog from first posts, it will give you an insight into how I used to deal with SDs and visits from Jack... You can do it if you stop yourself from having a conscience about it, just think of it as a business venture that no one can know.. and stay on your toes... You can't let your guard down. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. It is certaily risky to lead this double life. Us married SD's learn to do it or risk a divorce! Definitely need to remove any physical traces. Ask them not to wear cologne. Give them fake names, have 2 backup stories, and, of course, be paranoid like I am. Even then, I was caught once! I will be glad to offer any specific advice, if you email me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete