Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Potential SD

Mr. Non-Disclosure and I never even made it to our first date. I was pretty sad about that, but he asked me to buy my OWN tickets to and from his home town. No way is that going to happen! He even asked me to book my own hotel room and send him all the confirmation information before my trip. Is this man insane?? First of all, I was stepping a little out of my comfort zone to go meet a man, in his town. The only reason I was willing to do this was because he had such a high profile in media and verified his identity in a good number of ways. I asked him, politely, to buy my tickets for me and this man tries to talk down to me. That was it! I'm not a dumb and naive girl. I'm sure as hell NOT going out there, on my own money, and putting myself in any risk! Especially not far an idiot like that. The only sad part is I'm losing a pretty nice chunk of change... :( I'd rather have my dignity though <3

On a happier note,  Mr. Barneys and I had a wonderful time. :)

By the way, I need to change his name. It's really bothering me, hahaha. How about... Kurt. Totally fake name, but it's better than thinking of the purple and green dinosaur that I watched as a child, when talking about my pot SD hahah.

Anyways, he invited me for lunch at a very nice downtown steakhouse. We had a lot of fun talking and never had an awkward moment during our conversations... I think that may be a sign, girls... :) We ended up going on a second date about a week later and really hit it off. He drove me home, the entire time, the perfect gentleman! Didn't even try to kiss me, but told me later that night that he had a wonderful evening with me. I don't want to jinx anything, so I'll just update as it goes along.. !



hugs, kisses, & happy SD hunting
xoxo ;)

2 comments:

  1. Kurt reminds me of the the kid from Glee lol.

    Glad you ditched the other guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I hear Barneys I think of the store and the amazing Christmas gifts I could be getting from a willing SD =)

    ReplyDelete